HTML clipboard

Announcements:

  • All links that are not working as of today will be updated please be patient. Please post in the overlay that is not working.
  • I am not editing any profile please don't post any requests, the comment box is only for the problems about Overlays.

Friendster Overlay Layouts: Naruto Anime Character - Itachi By: reborn25

Thursday, March 13, 2008 | with 27 comments »

Friendster Overlay inspired with the Naruto Character: Itachi



REMINDERS: This design is free to use. Please understand that I didn't ask any payment from you for using my design. All I ask is please don't delete my links, this serves as your credits for me. If I found out that some of you have deleted my links I will report you to markkyctrigger for Ripping my design, and your account will be ban forever from using Friendster Overlay. But of course you can still edit some editable regions such as about me, Cbox, Music, etc.

Features:

  • ie6+ and Firefox 2.0+ compatible - I have tested this layout with firefox and internet explorer and its is working to both browser.

  • Your Photo - You can customize your photo with the size of 180 x 180px this will fit.

  • Your Name - you can put your name at the top of your picture.

  • About me - You can edit your about me to anything you want.

  • Cbox - You can change or customize the cbox if you have your own account at cbox.ws or if you plan to make one.

  • Muzic - Just like cbox you can change or customize the muzic area, I recommend singingbox.org, for my design fits to the size of the player I selected.

  • Your friends - You can customize your list of friends

  • Friendster Comments - Friendster Comment / testi will automatically show up after you post your generated code in your friendster profile. Unless there's a new update on Friendster so I recommend you to subscribe to be updated every time there is a new update on Friendster and every time I post a new design.

Note: Many of premade friendster overlay users are having problems when friendster updates. Some of the modules will not work after friendster under goes an update. So I suggest that you should Subscribe to this blog I will post an update every time there is a module that is not working if there is a problem just post your question or request.


See also:
Pinoy Blogger Starting to make money online



27 comments

  1. Anonymous // March 15, 2008 at 8:02 PM  

    HellO Mr.Reborn!

    ^________________^i
    Your layouts are all cool bro!
    I haven't try this one..
    That's why I'll try it..
    Hope It works..
    Hope U Continue Making New cool Layouts eh!
    TaKe CaRe,
    ~HaN!~
    [Well,It's hard to edit.. Will U teach me?]

  2. Reborn_25 // March 16, 2008 at 2:46 AM  

    hi thank you comming up is the gaara profile... please don't delete my links

  3. nys // March 23, 2008 at 3:19 AM  

    hi why i cant see your layout when i paste the code to my friendter?? pls help me?

  4. Reborn_25 // March 24, 2008 at 6:56 AM  

    before you can use the overlay you need to generate the code first..

  5. nys // March 24, 2008 at 9:39 PM  

    saan po ko bang igenerate yun??? sa overlay generator ?? pro wla akong overlay generator

  6. Reborn_25 // March 26, 2008 at 5:32 PM  


    Click here to know how to generate your code
    Yan andyan ung instruction kung pano mag generate at kung san maggegenerate

  7. Anonymous // April 1, 2008 at 6:06 PM  

    yoh reborn 25 bkt nd gumagana ung codes mo sakto naman ung ginawa q kagaya ng nakalagay sa instructions pero ung codes sa media box lumalabas pero nd gumagana..pde patulong???

  8. Reborn_25 // April 1, 2008 at 8:48 PM  

    ganun ba? pede paki bigay sa akin ang friendster address mo titingnan ko kung anong problem. misnsan kc matagal talagang lumabas ang overlay... try hintayin muna.. pagkaload mo ng page mo.

  9. nys // April 6, 2008 at 3:44 AM  

    ok na po za,.,. tnx

  10. Reborn_25 // April 6, 2008 at 9:13 AM  

    your welcome always hehehe good for you... congrats hope you did not delit my links...

  11. arzil // April 8, 2008 at 10:00 PM  

    kuya pede po ba pa edit??ung itachi profile.....email friendster = arzilsuperstar@yahoo.com...then paki tell lng po sa kin kung ano gagawin ko tsalamat..

  12. arzil // April 8, 2008 at 10:03 PM  

    awts eto pla ung sa profile ko friendster adress=http://profiles.friendster.com/arzil

  13. Reborn_25 // April 8, 2008 at 10:58 PM  

    ok na check your e mail..

  14. arzil // April 9, 2008 at 1:34 AM  

    ok na po nasagutan ko na po..email mo ulit ako kung anu susunod na gagawin slamat ^^

  15. arzil // April 9, 2008 at 10:24 PM  

    w8ing to my code ^_^

  16. werty // April 10, 2008 at 11:37 PM  

    ang pangit wala man lng cursor at walang kabuhay buhay...di pa pwede ma change ang link..bkit gusto mo sumikat??...mag pasikat ka nlng..PANGIT!!!!!

  17. RyE // April 11, 2008 at 9:55 PM  

    kuya pa edit po ng itachi na profile: email@ just_rye81@yahoo.com...friendster add: http://profiles.friendster.com/childlikewildlife...
    thanks in advance...

  18. Anonymous // May 18, 2008 at 6:22 PM  

    kuya yaw po gumana sakin, eto po e-add ko delapenia1@hotmail.com pakichek naman po

  19. Anonymous // May 24, 2008 at 6:21 AM  

    please help me, my email : abid_arqol@yahoo.co.id my friendster : http://profiles.friendster.com/64336870 thank you!!!

  20. Unknown // June 3, 2008 at 8:24 PM  

    Hi..!!ahmmm.. i like this overlay of itachi kun..can u send this code to me plss..coz i cnt open it..it's says that account denied..thxx!! by the way hir is my friendster: graven_everdark16@yahoo.com
    And my e-add: whimsey_gwapo2001@yahoo.com
    THX and MORE POWER!!!GOD BLESS!!

  21. Anonymous // June 4, 2008 at 12:01 AM  

    tol pde mo ba ayusin mo ung profile ko...


    d poh kc aq marunong maghtml....

    kya d ko alam ung gagawin ko poh plzz


    paki ayus poh gus2 ko ung profile ni itachi....

    plz poh paki ayus at ang email add ko poh e2 poh..



    reys_14@yahoo.com


    1 month na poh aq d ko makuha ung code ang hirap mo kc paki aus nmn poh paki coment nyo nlng ung aking profile qng anu gawin ko poh




    tnx cge poh....

  22. Anonymous // June 4, 2008 at 5:37 AM  

    Sir..

    Can you give me the exact code for this LAYOUT!?! I really love this layout!! Please send me the CODE!
    Email Add:dark.ralph@yahoo.com

    Thank you!^^

  23. Anonymous // June 5, 2008 at 10:19 PM  

    Hello sir, I wanted to try your itatchi layout, but I can't get it to work after generating it's code at markyctrigger. Wonder what's wrong, anyway I hope you could help me, I wish to put a musicbox and chatbox to, hope you would help me out.. thnxx Jac..ツ


    Sex: male , Age: 17,
    Interested In: friends
    Member Since: 2007
    Location: Nagcarlan, Laguna
    Hometown: Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City

    More Bout me

    Schools (Other):
    Plaridel National HighSchool, Attended 2002, Class of 2006. Sti College San Pablo, Attended 2007 - Absent, Class of 2012, Bachelor's Degree, Engineering. Philippine Merchant Marine Academy, Attended 2008 - Present, Class of 2012, Bachelor's Degree, Marine Transportation.

    Occupation:
    4th Class Midshipman

    Hobbies and Interests:
    hanging out w/my friends, playing basketball, playing my guitar, playing online games, getting to know other people.. be with her..ツ

    Favorite Books:
    ..my Life aloft in cLaudz!..ツ

    Favorite Movies:


    Favorite Music:
    Actually there are 3 types of music, Scriptural, Unscriptural, Anti-Christ.. I prefer the first two..ツ

    Favorite TV Shows:
    wala kami T.v. Eh.. Computer lang..ツ

    About Me: cute, pogi daw, makulit, huggable, kissable lips, mahaba eye lashes ko, serious silent cool looking guy... hmmm.. just look at me, but don't judge me.. coz I'm no a book ツ The art of being yourself at your best is the art of unfolding your personality into the person you want to be. . . . Be gentle with yourself, learn to love yourself, to forgive yourself, for only as we have the right attitude toward ourselves can we have the right attitude toward others.

  24. Anonymous // September 13, 2008 at 9:56 AM  

    elow po.. pwede po bang pakiayos e2ng profile q kc d q po alam kung ano gagawin q hirap sunundan q naman ung link pero ayaw po naman..

    paki ayos nalang po plzzz..pinuyatan q na to ng isang gabi ayaw talaga di q magetz..

    UrL-http://profiles.friendster.com/mopo123
    e-mail-pj_mopo123@yahoo.com.ph

    i will appreciate it very mach if you can help me..tnx more power

  25. Reborn_25 // September 14, 2008 at 11:40 PM  

    hi sorry the link is already dead I'll update the links as soon as possible please be patient..

  26. Anonymous // April 13, 2009 at 8:43 PM  

    kuya pde po paedit ng code


    dun po sa itachi profile

    plzzzzzzzzzzz


    e2 po e add q mail me nalang po

    blackwings_76@yahoo.com


    taz ang url sa fs

    http://profiles.friendster.com/carlthegreatofdota

    plzzz kuya elp po^^

    tenchu po antay q nlang po

    ^^


    tee cee olweiz

    ^^

  27. Anonymous // May 9, 2009 at 12:08 AM  

    please post the code here in the comments please