HTML clipboard

Announcements:

  • All links that are not working as of today will be updated please be patient. Please post in the overlay that is not working.
  • I am not editing any profile please don't post any requests, the comment box is only for the problems about Overlays.

Just Monetized my blog Through Project WOnderful

Thursday, February 14, 2008 | , with 0 comments »

Can't wait to monetize my blog as. As you can see I have already monetized my Blog through Project Wonderful. It is located in top of the right side bar and at the bottom of the of the right side bar. I set my minimum bid to 0.00 per day.As of now I'm not expecting a good response from this ad space since it is the first time I have Monetized my blog.

Project Wonderful got my interest because of its unique advertising technique. Un like other Ad markets that pays you through Cost per Impression or Cost per Click. Project Wonderful pays you in pay per day basis. Project Wonderful uses an auction to get things done, but one where anyone can be the high bidder at any time. They call it the Infinite Auction.


See also:
Pinoy Blogger Starting to make money online



0 comments